Expand my Community achievements bar.

Delegate Approval

Level 4
Researching the capability to delegate approvals; I have read the help documentations but just not working that way for us. Maybe I am not reading the instructions correctly but it appears from the worklist when I select the filter drop down and select Approvals I should get a pop-up window to enter the information to delegate my approvals for a time period or from a start date. When I follow these steps when I click on the Approvals from the drop down all that occurs is the selection box next to "Approvals" the selection box is either checked or becomes unchecked (toggling back and forth) Appreciate any feedback; what am I doing wrong? Frank Fornataro DHHS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Hello Frank,

When delegating approvals there is no need to filter for "Approvals". You will see the option to "Delegate My Approvals" in the header of the Work List. If you are not seeing this option please open a ticket with WF Support and we can take a look at it.

Thanks,