Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Custom customer satisfaction survey

Level 1
We want to include a customer satisfaction survey when we send the resolution message and update the status to closed for issues/requests submitted to our IT Help Desk. We want the survey responses to be retained with the specific issues. Have any of you included a survey to your users? Thanks, Diane Van Hoozer, UI Foundation
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi, I was looking to create a similar discussion, so thought I would add it to yours. We currently have some basic CSI reporting setup in Workfront. It is a set of custom fields on a custom form which represent questions which we store a numerical response to. The custom form is attached as an Issue with an 'Other' topic type. We then do various reporting on the values of the custom fields. We do not have regular users/customers entering the data. The data entry is done by specific managers who then use the reports that Workfront generates. If you want to have a look, I previously posted a screenshot at https://community.workfront.com/p/fo/st/post=1698#p1698 We are looking to extend CSI reporting to end users (including customers). What we have setup is not very user-friendly and will get complex to maintain and report on if we want to expand the use of it. Customers also don't (currently) have any access to Workfront. I am keen to know if other customers do use Workfront for CSI reporting, or what other systems you use, and if so - whether you have a way to report on it in relation to Workfront data and/or push results back into Workfront somehow. Cheers, David

Level 9
I'm asking around about this as well. Good info, David. I'll be looking in to your approach for sure. But would really prefer to have a survey sent out automatically when an issue/project is marked as complete (definitely will need to analyze and report out on the custom data collected as well). Better yet, trigger it to be sent when a specific milestone is completed (due to the nature of how our project schedules are structured). Interested to hear how others have tackled this as well. I'll add another comment to this thread if I find out anyting more on this topic. Thanks!