Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Create Chart/Report for Average Requests Completed by Resource by Week and Month

Level 2

How would I create a chart/report with the average requests completed by resource (Assigned To) by week and month?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi David, sorry I didn't see this the first time!

I think you want a matrix report. In your request report, switch to matrix grouping for a tabular view that shows record counts by month and week. You can export the matrix to Excel if you need to perform additional calculations.

In some cases (multiple users assigned to the same request, or wanting a combination of completed tasks and requests), you might consider doing this on an Assignment report instead of a Request report.

0694X00000EO8AqQAL.png0694X00000EO890QAD.png

If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

I'm looking to do something similar to this as well. I know @Doug Den Hoed‚ has suggested text mode calculations in other threads.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi David, sorry I didn't see this the first time!

I think you want a matrix report. In your request report, switch to matrix grouping for a tabular view that shows record counts by month and week. You can export the matrix to Excel if you need to perform additional calculations.

In some cases (multiple users assigned to the same request, or wanting a combination of completed tasks and requests), you might consider doing this on an Assignment report instead of a Request report.

0694X00000EO8AqQAL.png0694X00000EO890QAD.png

If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf