Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Contribute Permission

Level 2
I have created a group and each person in that group has a Work license. I would like for everyone in that group to have Contribute permission to be able to edit (or fill out) a custom form. Is there a way to grant this permission without having to choose each time when converting a project? Carrie Downing Kindred Healthcare Company
2 Replies

Level 7
Do you add Projects using Templates? If yes, then on the Templates, click on Template Actions --> Project Sharing, and then add your Group and indicate Contribute Access for them (which allows for Edit Custom Form), and you can even get more granular in the Contribute Access Advanced Settings drop-down menu as to what exactly they will be able to do. Once this is set, whenever a Project is added using the particular Template, the people in the Group will automatically be given Contribute access. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
Got it - I have made these changes and we'll test it out. Thank you! Carrie Downing Kindred Healthcare Company