Expand my Community achievements bar.

Combined Column Issue - Latest Update Note / Posted By

Level 8
Hi Community! I use a combined column in quite a few of my reports that's not displaying correctly all of the time. The columns are: Latest Update (Note Text) and Last Updated by (Name). The note text is fine, but the name field doesn't always match up. See attached example. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks! Sydney Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Sydney, I suspect the Last Updated By is being captured when any edit is being made -- even those "non-Update" edits such as a date or status change -- and therefor the name of the person who made such an update is being returned along side the Last Update Note Text, making it appear as if it was they who entered the Last Update. Instead, I'd suggest you refer to the Last Update.Owner.Name to ensure it is the person who entered the Last Update Note Text that appears. Regards, Doug

Level 8
I think that fixed it, Thank you, Doug! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.