Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can we create a pi-chart report for Workfront Quality Calculations, Projects vs Issues?

Level 1

How can we create a pi-chart report for Workfront Quality Calculations, Projects vs Issues?

I'm struggling since 2 months i need to create a report which can show a pichart percentages of the quality delivery of the projects with respect to issues in that projects.

Example:

We have 200 projects and there are 5 issues logged in to them under some of the projects issue section. Meanwhile those issues have been marked as completed after fixing the issues in the process.

The thing is in report how can we show that the quality of the project delivery is 97.5% formulae will be as below:

Quality percentage=[(number of projects)-(number of issues)]/[number of projects]*100

so the quality percentage should be visible in projects report as 

[(200-5)]/200*100=97.5%

??

How can i achieve this report need to share the report with client asap currently i'm creating this report in to excel & Power BIand unable to achieve in workfront

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Workfront doesn't have a way to express this calculation in a report, so creating it in Power BI is a good way to do it. There's one or two fields that I hope you're pulling into PBI, those being Total Issue Count (totalOpTaskCount) and maybe Number of Open Issues (numberOpenOpTasks) would be helpful for something as well (your choice). After you're done, you can probably pull the powerBI page back into workfront (just put it on a dashboard).

Doug at AtAppStore has excellent reports, so I hope if you decide to give up the manual effort, you call on his services. 

https://store.atappstore.com/product/magic-reports/