Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Collections on Related Columns

Level 4
Has anyone figured out how to access (or if it's possible) a collection on a related column? I've been trying to get a report of all the step approvers for a project that's currently in an approval flow. Ultimately, my goal is to be able to report on whom a project is awaiting approval, so if you have tips besides the what I've tried that'd be very helpful! I've tried the following to no avail: Trial 1 ----------- displayname=Awaiting Approval From listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(currentAprovalStep:stepApprovers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={userID} valueformat=HTML Trial 2 ------------ displayname=Awaiting Approval From listdelimiter= listmethod=currentApprovalStep:nested(stepApprovers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={userID} valueformat=HTML Trial 3 - displayname=Awaiting Approval From listdelimiter= listmethod=currentApprovalStep:nested(stepApprovers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={userID} valueformat=HTML linkedname=currentApprovalStep namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=currentApprovalStep namekeyargkey.1=nested(stepApprovers).lists Trial 4 - displayname=Awaiting Approval From listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(currentApprovalStep:stepApprovers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={userID} valueformat=HTML linkedname=currentApprovalStep namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=currentApprovalStep namekeyargkey.1=nested(stepApprovers).lists James Bender Jackson/JTS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
displayname=Awaiting Approval From listdelimiter= listmethod=nested( awaitingApprovals ).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={ approverID } valueformat=HTML should work against issue or project. I didn't look at other object types. Polly Co

Level 10
James, I'm assuming that Polly's solution works for you. However to help answer your question on how to access collections on related objects, see the following example which shows the progress status of task predecessors on an Assignment report: i.e. Assignment -> Task -> Predecessors' Progress Status listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(task.predecessors).lists name=Predecessor Status shortview=false textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=progressStatus valueformat=HTML Regards, David Cornwell

Level 4
Thanks both of you! I really needed both answers, as I have other uses for accessing nested collections objects. James Bender Jackson/JTS