Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Jira Integration Question

Level 1
Hello, I'm interested in creating a one-way integration from Jira to Workfront. Jira is the system of record for the programmers on my project, and I'd like to have the Epics be tasks in Workfront with their Stories as sub-tasks in Workfront. I'd like to have Workfront add tasks when the entry of new epics and stories happens in Jira. I'd also like to track the closure of each story, so I can track overall progress on the epic. And to throw a little extra in there, points for each story would be nice to be tracked, so I can use the total number of points in each epic to add to the overall progression of each epic. Is this possible? Thank you! Jason Jason Fleming Internal
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
As far as I know, the current integration uses unidirectional triggers from Workfront to generate issues in Jira, not the other way around. Drew Lorenc

Level 4
Integration is a major focus of Workfront marketing this year and some big changes are coming that will be announced at Leap. Check out the CapabilitySource videos for some examples. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: "tel:(484)%20505-6855" value="+18014720979" (484) 505-6855 site: "http://www.capabilitysource.com/" www.capabilitysource.com email: zoom.us/my/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -