Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Clutter Contest

Level 10

Our Clutter Contest is now officially OPEN to any Workfront customer interested in getting and keeping their Workfront instance clean.

Registration closes November 30, 2021, with Prizes sent December 10, 2021.

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000G6oWHQAZ.jpg

19 Replies

Level 10

Ah: and as a primer, I invite you to learn about our new Health Checker solution...

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Ok! The Rules and Prizes are all set, and advanced invitations have been sent out. Just a couple more steps before launch...

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

At last: I am delighted to announce that our Clutter Contest is now officially OPEN to any Workfront customer interested in getting and keeping their Workfront instance clean.

Registration closes November 30, 2021, with Prizes sent December 10, 2021.

Thanks in advance for all who decide to register, and good luck!

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000G6oWHQAZ.jpg

Community Advisor

Eh, we've only been live for 3 years... how bad could it possibly be? 😳 😵 😱

Level 10

I assumed the opposite…since we barely knew WTH we were doing and deployed in less than 6 months, I figured we'd have a mess after 2+ years despite my best intentions. Our 7th place wasn't too bad in my book. Excessive "deadwood" but I know what it came from and why we are still keeping some/most of it around.

Level 10

LOL! Oh, so true, Sheri!

In fact, I've been thinking....to encourage the Clutter Hesitant, on Friday, I'm going to post the results of MY domain (10+ years) on this thread as an example.

Regards,

Doug

Community Advisor

Just registered and honestly, I'm equally excited and scared to see the results 😅

Hopefully, it's better than I'm thinking but somehow, I doubt that. At least this will make setting 2022 goals really easy. Thanks for hosting this contest, Doug!

Level 10

Excellent -- thanks Monique!

Yes, I know how you feel (I'll be posting MY results shortly...cobbler's kids...), but think there's power in naming your fears; and in this case, breaking them down into a set of RYG pdf Smaller Problems.

And you are very welcome. It is my pleasure for setting up the contest -- thanks for playing!

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

🚑 "Ehm..."

(he announced quietly, hoping most people had already checked out for the weekend...)

As promised, here are MY results showing the Health Checker Report from our own atappstore.my.workfront.com domain, which (while muttering excuses such as "...really old...", "...mostly for development....", and "...me and my big mouth....") I invite you to examine at your leisure, as an example of what you'd then get by registering for our Clutter Contest.

Al joking aside, if you then have questions about the reports (e.g. such as how you could then "clean up" a particular Business Rule), you're welcome to either post them here, or email them to info@atappstore.com

Regards,

Doug

Level 8

Just registered! So excited to see if everything I've been doing for the last year and a half to clean up our instance has been any good 😂

Excellent -- thanks Samantha!

The more people who register, the more interesting the results for everyone! 🔍

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Last chance to Register today, so if you haven't yet, I invite you take 5 minutes and do so (while it's still free).

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Our Clutter Contest is now closed, and we're now crunching the numbers so we can email the prizes on Dec 10, 2021. THANK YOU to everyone who registered, and good luck!

That said...

We're having so much fun with this one that we've decided to hold a Clutter Contest POSTGAME as below, and invite anyone who missed out on the Clutter Contest deadline to Register for the POSTGAME until Jan 15, 2022.

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000G91KwQAJ.png

Level 10

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

As below, the Clutter Contest is over, the Scores have been assessed, and the Prizes have been awarded.

We'd like to thank everyone who signed up, and (with their permission), we hope to soon share the name of the domain that won 1st Prize and Bragging Rights as "HEALTHIEST ENVIRONMENT"! 🏆

THERE'S STILL TIME (until Jan 15, 2022) to join in on the fun and get a full copy of the 130+ page Anonymous Participants Report: Register for the Clutter Contest POSTGAME.

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000G9ZhDQAV.png

Level 10

And now, with permission from @Samantha Isin‚ . . .

Congratulations to MELALEUCA for "Healthiest Environment" winner of our Clutter Contest!

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000G9bYaQAJ.png

Community Advisor

Congratulations @Samantha Isin‚ !!! Hoping to get there in the new year :)

Level 3

@Doug Den Hoed‚ , the Health Checker data that you provided my team was so informative! It not only brought to light what we need to clean up, but it also solidified and validated what I knew in my gut! Thank you so much for having this available to us. We can now look at the overall data and focus on what we NEED to clean up in priority order and build a roadmap for the future! Great product!

Thank you Eileen,

That's very kind of you to say, and I'm so pleased that you found the results to be valuable!

Regards,

Doug

Thank you for the opportunity! Can't wait to make time to dig into the data - yes, I'm a nerd. :-)