Expand my Community achievements bar.

Cloning requests from one project to another

Level 2
Hi all, I have cloned a request/issue from a project to another and cannot edit the cloned issue's 'Requested By' section, which can be found on the right hand side when clicking on the request. Does anyone know how to edit that field? Thank you! David Chan American Express
2 Replies

Level 7
Hey @David Chan As far as I am aware you can only change the primary contact and not the requested by. I might be wrong but! This is why we advise all our users to go by the primary contact field. Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 10
It should be the Primary Contact. If you go to Edit Issue and change the Primary Contact. I can't remember the particulars, but the Requested By is sometimes the Primary Contact. I think Requested By is populated when someone reassigns the request to another Team, it puts that person in the Requested By and leaves the Primary Contact. But when there is no Requested By the Primary Contact is used. Not sure if that makes sense – it's fuzzy in my head �� . But if you're trying to accomplish what I think you are, Primary Contact will work for you.