Expand my Community achievements bar.

Checklists in Workfront

Level 4
Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions for implementing a checklist within a Workfront project? We are looking for a way to bring a QA checklist into a Workfront project to boost completion. (People are not completing these checklists because it's "too much work" to go into Word and then upload into Workfront.) Ideally we would link this to a task within project, not have the checklist be a project itself.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
I assume the checklist are small things that need to get done and you don't care about tracking them regarding time, etc. But if they are more substantial to-do's, one option would be to create an issue for each item in the checklist. Is the checklist the same for the tasks? If so, another option would be to create a custom form with a checkbox field and attach it to the task (see attached). I'm sure there are slicker ideas, but this is what I thought of right off the bat and without knowing more about the checklist.

Level 4
Hi Greg, thanks for your answer! You are correct, we just need to keep a record of the checklists so that we can spot any trends or things that may be getting missed during the initial QA. (we'll be using the issues in the project for a first pass checklist where we'll need more in depth tracking.) I thought the custom form on the task might be a good solution as well, I just wanted to see if anyone else had options since I'll have to share options with the other team members before implementing. Thanks!