Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Cascade Rule Match Message

Level 6
All, I've been trying to edit a custom form for my company, and every time I click "Save & Close" an error message regarding cascade rule match values pops up. Does anyone know how to check on these cascade rules? It seems that all the display rules for the fields on the form are accurate. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation
2 Replies

Level 10
Yes I've seen this before. There's a way out. I'm just trying to remember. Is this field used in multiple forms? I think that's where it gets confused for some calculated fields. I think I've had to delete the field from the form then just add it back (of course copying your code first so you can paste it back in). I'm 86.2% sure that'll fix your issue either way though. :) Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | Senior IT Project Manager Denver Water | t: 303-628-7262 | c: 303-319-6473 Http://www.denverwater.org Sent via mobile phone

Level 4
This means that you removed a choice from a selection field that was driving display logic elsewhere on the form or a selection field itself that was driving logic Look at your display logic calculations and you'll see a blank value somewhere. Remove the whole line, exit the field and go back in and readd the line. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -