Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can you build Program level reports that show details on Program & Project level custom forms?

Level 1
Can you build Program level reports that show details on Program & Project level custom forms?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
Sorry if you've already figured this out, but I didn't see a detailed answer to this question! You can simply create a new "Program" report type and add columns/filters/groupings that display the Categories > ID data set. Make sure you duplicate your custom forms so you have both Program and Project form types for the specific ones you're wanting to attach/report on.

Level 1
I still have not been able to get this to work. I have created a custom form at the program level where I have entered in my budgetted amount for the program. Then on the project level, ('Finance' tab) I enter in the budget and the expenses are summed to give me my 'Actual Cost'. I also created a custom form under the project where I am able to determine the difference between the budget and actual cost on a project. However, I have not been able to show how these values impact the Program Budget. Any help would be greatly appreciated...