Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Report on all Template Tasks where an approver exists

Level 10
We have about 300 approval templates where we have named approvers on tasks within the templates. I am trying to find a way to report on all template tasks where an approver exists so we can adjust them when requested. Since approvers do not populate into the Template Users (People) tab, I can't think of a way to do this. Does anyone know how or have ideas? Thanks.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
Could you clarify your question? I feel like I'm missing something. At first read, I was thinking that you were asking for a template task report filtering for non-blank approval process ID. It seems too simple of an answer so what am I missing?

Level 10
I'm actually trying to report on all template tasks where a named approvers (not approval processes) exists. For example, show me all template tasks where Narayan is an approver in one of the approval steps. I've also got a ticket open with WF on this, so hopefully they'll have a solution.

Level 10
would love to hear their answer :). Can you report back?

Level 1

Narayan,

To my knowledge, this information is probably possible to pull with the API, but not from an internal Workfront report. The reason being is that Approvers in an approval process are housed within a Workfront feature called a "collection," and you cannot pull single items out of a collection for filtering or manipulation. I too am hoping they add this functionality as it would make reporting on approvers much much easier. Sorry I could not be of more help.