Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can you adjust the assignee's allocation in a task so you can assign 2 people to one task and have the work divided the way I want it- i.e Art director- 5%- Designer 95%.

Level 2

Can you adjust the assignee's allocation in a task so you can assign 2 people to one task and have the work divided the way I want it- i.e Art director- 5%- Designer 95%. I want both to be aware of the timelines and due dates but don't have to have individual tasks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

This is already available under [select task] » Edit » Assignments.

Just be aware that like the task itself, the percentage split is not a hard split: the system will do nothing to stop any assigned party from going over-allocation/budget.

Community Advisor

You can also get in to edit that right from the Assignments column by clicking the icon in the corner of the assignments box.

0690z000008WnbLAAS.jpg

Employee

Hello Julie,

What you're looking for can be accomplished by switching your duration type to Effort Driven.

Here's our help article that details how to use it:

https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Effort-Driven-Duration-Type-122999470

Best of success!