Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

Can we reorder favorited items?

Level 2

I frequently "favorite" my projects, templates and reports. But depending on priority, the frequency that I view each might change over the course of a few months. It would be nice if we could drag and reorder these items instead of having to "x" (un-favorite) and then re-favorite to move them to the top of the list. Example: if I am busy with a specific project for two months and want it at the top of my favorite list, I want to drag that to the top so I don't have to click more to view it at the bottom or click "x" to un-favorite it and then re-favorite it to move it to the top of the list. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Danielle,

I don't believe there is a way to re-order favourites other than what you have outlined (remove and re-add to put to the top of the list). This sounds like a great idea for some improved functionality though! I'd recommend submitting this to Adobe as an idea for improved functionality here

Best Regards,

Rich. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Danielle,

I don't believe there is a way to re-order favourites other than what you have outlined (remove and re-add to put to the top of the list). This sounds like a great idea for some improved functionality though! I'd recommend submitting this to Adobe as an idea for improved functionality here

Best Regards,

Rich.