Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can a project sponsor's manager receive an email notification for late projects and tasks?

Level 2

There's a people manager at my company who rarely uses WF. She has a team of 4 people who typically serve as the project sponsor, and a different team (that she does not manage) occupies the project owner role.

Is there a way to have the project sponsor's manager receive an email notification for late tasks and/or projects? Basically, she needs to know if/when to ask her team, "Hey, why is this late?"

If WF does not allow this, I might just create an overdue project/task report and ask her to run the report periodically.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hei @Cortney Devine‚

As it is understood, that team members who serve as project sponsor, they must added in assignments of specific task. Since, as I know you can add only one name as a sponsor in one project. But, there is an option for automatic reminders in set up area. Attached for your reference. Might this will work.

Else, reporting is also a good option.

BR, Kundan.