Expand my Community achievements bar.

Calendars

Level 2
Good Morning! I'm trying to create a Global Marketing team calendar that shows our planned year in a gannt view. Is anyone effectively using the calendar function for this? I'd love to see what you're doing and how you're doing it! Jen Duerksen Children's Hospital Los Angeles
7 Replies

Level 1
I'm trying to do the same thing and would love to see if anyone is doing this successfully. Thanks! Sarah Gates TOMS Sent from my iPhone

Level 1

i know this is an old thread but I'm looking for the same thing- did anyone get anywhere with this? 

Level 2

bumping this thread up as i am on the same boat.

Level 3

@SarahGa @afallanca @lucasbrito not sure if you ever resolved this.

I'm in the process of implementing a marketing communication calendar that is managed by our marketing team and marketing stakeholders, and then shared publicly with the organization. 

I've gotten it to do everything I wanted EXCEPT customize the preview pop up when you hover over an event. I also am struggling to have more color options than the built in ones - perhaps its in text mode somewhere. 

Has anyone else had any luck with that?

Level 1

I've just found this thread.  I'm in the same boat.  Is there anyone from Adobe that can pipe in and provide any updates.  Feels like a BIG gap with this tool.

Level 1

Has anyone cracked this? I'm looking to do the same.

Level 10

Hi folks,

For those of you who've recently discovered this thread and are seeking a way to show long range planning on a Gantt mode calendar -- particularly with more meaningful colours -- I invite you to consider our MarCom Gantt, UberGantt, and/or Roadmap solutions, and if any look like they might be a fit to then email me via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug