Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Calendar View of Selected Tasks

Level 2
Hi all, I'm seeking wisdom on how to create a calendar of selected tasks (i.e. send to publication, ship booth, etc.) by program/project. I'd like to share this calendar with all Workfront users to keep people aware of firm deadlines. Has anybody been able to create this type of task calendar? Thanks, Hilary at KVH Hilary Markoe KVH Marketing
4 Replies

Level 3

We have created several calendar views, one being a calendar showing -Release to Production- dates. I have attached screenshots of the criteria we entered to have the task show. Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports If your request can be made in Workfront, please do not send an email.0690z000007ZiRcAAK.png

Level 2
Sweet! Thanks, I'm going to try this now. Hilary Hilary Markoe KVH Marketing

Level 10
Hi - please be aware that the Calendar will show Planned Dates until there are Actual Start/End Dates on the tasks - at which point it will show actual dates. This could be fine for you, or it could cause issues for you like it does for us! Otherwise, you may be better off with a filtered task report and gantt chart. David Cornwell

Level 2
thanks David! We're working on the calendar now but I'll keep your excellent advice in mind. Hilary Hilary Markoe KVH Marketing