Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Braindates are coming back as part of Adobe Experience Makers Live (August 31-Sept 1)!

Employee

As part of Adobe Experience Makers Live (August 31-Sept 1) we are bringing back Braindates! I know a lot of you really loved this opportunity to connect and network with your fellow Workfront customers about all sorts of topics!

If you didn't participate in a Braindate earlier this year, it's an easy way to connect one-on-one or in small groups with other Workfront customers. AND, we've upped the number of people who can be in a small group—now you can have up to 7 people in a small group Braindate.

When we did Braindates before, I saw things that were super specific about Text Mode, Fusion, Group management, and some more casual connection opportunities debating the winner between pizza and pasta. I'm excited to see what the topics are available for networking and discussion this time around!

If you haven't yet registered for Experience Makers Live, go do it now and then you'll be able to get in on the Braindate scheduling as soon as it opens up to schedule starting on August 17.

Don't forget you'll need to use an Adobe ID to register (just like Adobe Summit).

If you'd like EARLY access to the Braindate platform and would like to be an ambassador, please reach out to me directly.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies