Expand my Community achievements bar.

Automatically unindent?

Level 10
Hi: If I select one or more tasks in a plan, and then right click and select indent, they indent. If I wait, they automatically unindent. It does this with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Watch this: https://ilos.video/7sSP97 Has anyone ever seen this? Thanks, Eric
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 6
Hi Eric Yes! I saw this last week actually. Didn’t think anything of it (well not too much). I dragged a task to a new spot and in the usual fashion in managed to make itself a child task and create a random task above as the parent. I tried several different ways to get it to un-child itself (as well as the other children it created) and the parent to un-parent itself but it wouldn’t do it - it kept moving back as in your video! BUT then I went back into it after lunch and it was all sorted! I thought it was a fluke but apparently not. Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D2230C.296B6710]

Level 10
Thanks, Laura. I appreciate the confirmation. Sometimes I feel like everything I present to WorkFront tech support is brand new to them. ‚ò∫

Level 6
No problem Eric. I’m fairly confident this is a new development as I’ve been indenting and unindenting tasks without issues. Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image001.png@01D22311.0F4FA620]

Level 10
I saw some flukey things with the indent/outdent too last week.