Expand my Community achievements bar.

Auto populating email in Proof

Level 1
Hi, We are new to Workfront. We have noticed that when sharing a proof outside the company, when you start to type the email, after three letters it displays emails address that start with those letters. While this is convenient the problem is that every email address entered will appear across the system. This means that emails that should not be public become public (we deal with author and illustrators who will not want their emails available). Is there a way to shut off the auto population option? Has anyone come across this issue? Thank you. Nelson Nelson Gomez
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Nelson - I was looking at various settings and don't see anything that will hide the email address when you go to share/assign/mention/etc. a user in Proof. Not sure if it is possible, but you might want to talk to your IT. Maybe there is an email address you can set up internally that forwards to the author's real email. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 1
Thank you Anthony. I'll update this post if I find a way to do it. Nelson Gomez Scholastic

Level 8
I recommend using pseudonyms Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation