Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

As a Workfront administrator, how could you share a document due for review and the custom form with the subject matter expert (SME) to get the necessary details to update the document?

Level 1

Our SMEs only have requestor or reviewer access. I've determined this form can't be shared within the proofing tool. I'd like the SME to be able to review their document, fill out the custom form, and submit it back to the Workfront administrator through a Workfront workflow.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Well, huh Brenda!

By coincidence, one of my colleagues just showed me a working version of this exact usecase today. It's still incubating in our lab, but we will likely add it among our other solutions in due course. If you figure out another way before then, please let me know, but otherwise you're welcome to email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com and we can follow up at that time.

Regards,

Doug