Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Approver is unable to post comments on a certain proof. Only has approval decision options.

Level 1

Make Approval Decision is the only option available on one proof. He can leave comments on other proofs, just not this one. However, other users can leave comments on this proof (who are not approvers). I think I have checked all the settings to make sure he has complete access. Not sure if I'm missing something, or if this is a glitch. Anyone else experience this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Darcy,

Have you checked what role has been assigned to the user on that proof?

You need to be a reviewer & approver to be able to add comments to a proof. It sounds like your user has been set up as an approver only on that proof, meaning that they can only make decisions.

This article on Workfront One provides more detail about what each role can do.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Darcy,

Have you checked what role has been assigned to the user on that proof?

You need to be a reviewer & approver to be able to add comments to a proof. It sounds like your user has been set up as an approver only on that proof, meaning that they can only make decisions.

This article on Workfront One provides more detail about what each role can do.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 1

I may have overlooked checking that. I'll take a look. Thanks for the suggestion!