Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Anyone using Jira or Slack?

Level 10
Hi all, The product team is looking to validate some of the assumptions around future integrations that we are planning as well as some of the integrations that are in development currently. I know you are probably excited to see this post :) If your organization is using Jira, Slack, SalesForce, Eloqua or NetSuite, would you please provide your information through this "https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoNN5IO4VWhn5K4dBwJ0rXuKqWPPSjWiSwbJTX7uVfJUEYtA/viewform" form and we will get in touch with you. Thanks! Anna ANNA GRIGORYAN Group Product Manager Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

11 Replies

Level 2
I replied via your form. We're expanding our Slack usage, very pleased with our trial usage. I'm pleasantly surprised with how much I like it. JC Morgan Project Manager Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

Level 10
Our organization use both SLACK and SALESFORCE. I personally, only use SLACK. Benetta Perry APS

Level 9
Is this only for existing integrations to Jira? or is this new features to enable? John Seitz ESPN

Level 9
We have Jira integration on our roadmap for this year. We would be very interested in helping validate assumptions. Sara Rothkopf Marriott International

Level 10
Thanks for your interest Sara, would you mind to fill out this "https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoNN5IO4VWhn5K4dBwJ0rXuKqWPPSjWiSwbJTX7uVfJUEYtA/viewform" form so we can have the details to contact you. Thanks, Anna ANNA GRIGORYAN Group Product Manager Workfront

Level 10
We are considering native integration by Workfront, I assume you are referring to some integrations that are provided by partners. Anna ANNA GRIGORYAN Group Product Manager Workfront

Level 9
This would be extremely critical for us..... form filled out. John Seitz ESPN

Level 2
Our developers use JIRA heavily. We are currently exploring third-party integrations to implement in 2018... I would very much like to know if native integrations will be available before we go down that road! Please keep us updated, especially regarding timeframe. Dustin Silbereisen Digital Strategist Novant Health

Level 10
Sorry, I initially missed the detail of reply via "form" link you provided. I have recorded our information there. Thank you. Benetta Perry APS

Level 8
I filled out the form. We use Slack & Confluence :). Brooke Vaughan Rockfish Interactive Corporation

Level 1
Cross-functional department comprised of design, development, and production. Workfront functions perfectly for design and production. However, development has migrated to Jira, Slack, Trello, and Git, thus integration between Jira and Workfront is critical. As others have commented, we're looking at third party solutions, or developing our own custom integration. Please consider: Workfront does not currently provide all the tools our development group requires. However, the Atlassian suite does provide all the tools our development group requires, as well as all the tools our design and production groups require. Due to the high cost of migration, education, and adoption, we would prefer to avoid migrating the design and production groups from Workfront. However, if an integration is not available or reasonably accomplished, then we have to consider alternatives. I would venture we are not the only organizations in this or similar scenario. VOC... please escalate Jira integration. Bradley Pike Restek Corporation