Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Anyone having trouble with required multi-select fields automatically selecting a value if 1) none are selected and 2) the form is saved?

Level 5

We are seeing in EXPERIENCE ONLY a phenomenon where we are testing that the required fields are indeed required. However, we are seeing in a multi-select field a potential bug where if the field is NOT selected, WF will throw a quick error message, refresh the page, and select value one in said field. We can't read the error message fast enough to know what the error is. There are no selections set as "default" for this field.

We are only seeing this in Experience. In Classic, it's fine, so that leads me to think it's an Experience-centric issue, but it's only an educated guess.

Anyone else having this/have insight? I also logged a support ticket but am examining this in several fronts.

Thanks,

Ryan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies