Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

ANYBODY STILL ONLINE? Need Help with a SYNTAX error

Level 10

I am using a Project report.

I want to find the task by the given name, if the task status is "Not Required", I want to display "NA", otherwise, I want to display the actual completion date of the task. This task status is customized (I created it) and the key is NRQ.

I have done every permeation possible - none with the desired results - there has to be a small syntax error on this - PLEASE give me a 2nd pair of eyes.... Thanks

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date For Extraction Flag"&&IF({status}="NRQ")),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&IF({status}="NRQ")),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&{name}.{status}="NRQ"),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&{status}="NRQ"),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&IF({name}.{status}="NRQ")),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",IF({name}.{status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

IF(name="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&status="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&{status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate})

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Would this work?

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Would this work?