Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

ANYBODY STILL ONLINE? Need Help with a SYNTAX error

Level 10

I am using a Project report.

I want to find the task by the given name, if the task status is "Not Required", I want to display "NA", otherwise, I want to display the actual completion date of the task. This task status is customized (I created it) and the key is NRQ.

I have done every permeation possible - none with the desired results - there has to be a small syntax error on this - PLEASE give me a 2nd pair of eyes.... Thanks

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date For Extraction Flag"&&IF({status}="NRQ")),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&IF({status}="NRQ")),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&{name}.{status}="NRQ"),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&{status}="NRQ"),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF(({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&IF({name}.{status}="NRQ")),"NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",IF({name}.{status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

IF(name="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&status="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate})

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag"&&{status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate})

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Would this work?

valueexpression=IF({name}="Target Date for Extraction Flag",IF({status}="NRQ","NA",{actualCompletionDate}))

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Would this work?