Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Agile People! Tell me how you're getting around the situation where statuses have to be locked SYSTEM WIDE

Level 3

We are now transitioning to Agile for our IT Group.  Our Marketing Group is not Agile yet, but when they do go agile they likely won't use the same statuses as IT.

We've found that Statuses have to be locked SYSTEM WIDE in order to be added to the Story Board - This means EVERYONE will see the same statuses period.

How is everyone getting around this??  

Thanks in advance for all the tips!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I found I could lock a status, add it to a board, then go back and unlock it. It can be a real pain if you have a lot of groups that suddenly get that status when you lock it to go in and hide it for them when you unlock it. But we did find the statuses don't have to remain locked.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I found I could lock a status, add it to a board, then go back and unlock it. It can be a real pain if you have a lot of groups that suddenly get that status when you lock it to go in and hide it for them when you unlock it. But we did find the statuses don't have to remain locked.

Level 4

Add the new status to the system wide, then remove the statuses you added from your groups that are not agile or do not require that status.