Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Adding Tasks to Project in Bulk

Level 3
Does anyone know if it is possible to add a tasks to projects in bulk? We have added an additional tasks to our templates, but we need to course correct and add it to active projects and we don't want to do this one by one-any ideas? Ashley Thomas
2 Replies

Level 9
I would recommend creating a template of the tasks you want to add. You still can't do a bulk edit unfortunately, but clicking project actions, attach template is easier (I think) than doing a copy to on tasks, especially if there are many of them. Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Corporate Information Systems Business Systems Group Community Administrative Support Building (CASB) 2530 Divisadero St, Fresno, CA 93721 Office: (559) 459-7008, Internal: x57008 Cell/Pager: (559) 287-6800 - WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL: - This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.