Expand my Community achievements bar.

Queue Topic View

Level 2
I'm working to setup a request queue with two levels of nested Topic Groups. The problem I'm facing is that the Queue Topic view doesn't show the full path, only the Parent Topic Group. Is there any way to pull in the full path of the queue topic so that I can fully understand how it rolls up? If not, what about the Queue Topic description field? If you click on the Queue Topic, there is a description field, but it doesn't appear on the view. I'm hoping there is a setting somewhere that I just don't know about! Thank you in advance for the help, -Corey Corey Auger
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Corey, Unfortunately, I've never been able to build queue topic reports that include anything more than the parent topic group name. When you are looking at an issues report, you can pull in the "Path" field to see the full path originally followed by a requester when navigating the topic groups. This field is static and can't be changed after the issue is submitted. It also don't think the field can be reported on, further limiting its value. Thanks, Narayan

Level 1
I'm not sure this helps what you are trying to do at all but I am able to display the queue topic names in my reporting. The hierarchy I am familiar with from top down is the following. (1) parent topic group (2) topic group (3) queue topic name I never seemed to be able to get the middle value (topic group) to show up as a field in my reporting but at least I can see all the queue topic names and do stacked bar charts to show how the requests are distributed around that value. It sounds like you were only able to see parent topic group when reading your post so that is why I mention this in case you didn't see it. Here's a screenshot of getting the queue topic name field added to your report (1st screenshot below). The caveat is that I am pulling the report from one request queue(one project). It could be a whole different ball game if your report is pulling from multiple request queues. I tried pulling that description field you mentioned (2nd screenshot). It does seem to pull the description you have on file for each queue topic name if that would be beneficial. I'm just not sure if you are interested in queue topic name or one layer above (queue topic group). Andy Bolazina