Expand my Community achievements bar.

Accomplishments

Level 4
I am testing out the Beta Version and noticing that I no longer see the Working On, Work Requests nor accomplishments for a team member when I select the team member to look at their information. Is there another location to look at these or has that feature been removed. I hope not I use those tabs religiously when I meet with a team member to review what they are working on and what has been done in the last month. Frank Fornataro DHHS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 5
Literally just asked Support the same question. Apparently Accomplishments has not been included, but they are asking if this is a feature that is coming? I didn't realise it was used until after we swapped and I was also asked for it. Miranda Rais

Level 5
Further to this, I have just created a work item report based on $$USER.ID and status 'done' - using this text mode... https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Report-Combined-Task-and-Issue-View-and-Grouping-95093847... I had to attach it to their team, as there isnt the same ability to add a custom tab to a user....custom tab on a user would be great! Miranda Rais

Level 4
Thank you Miranda for validating and supporting the need to have this functionality that currently exists. As a supervisor this is a quick way to review what individual team members are working on and their workload. We go the full gambit of assigning tasks, issues, self created tasks and work requests from individual to individual. I tried creating a report that would include all of that with no luck plus I have to break it down in to two reports to show what is assigned and completed and what is assigned and not completed. Haven't yet figured out a way to identify what is being worked on versus what is a work request. Again thank you, I wrote all the verbage above to support keeping the old functionality as it worked great and seems that it can not be replicated in a report, It would be interesting to see if anyone built a report to duplicate that functionality. Frank Fornataro DHHS