We're looking into using the XML for Outlook/Workfront Integration. We have some questions about it from anyone who has incorporated it into their company and use of Workfront.
1) The requirements appear to indicate it works only on Exchange 2016. Has anyone run it on an Exchange 2013 server?
2) We have two Exchange systems - 2013 cumulative update 23 and 2016 cumulative update 9. These systems are not tied together - will this cause an issue?
3) Our primary Exchange is 2013, should we only install the XML there?
4) We have a mixed client environment, Outlook 2010, 13, and 16. Most of our users are on 2013 or 2016. Are we correct in that the XML will only work on Outlook 2013 and 2016?
5) Our Exchange admins are new at installing an XML on the server - they are asking if there is a way to manage who can install the XML to their Outlook? We'd like to limit it to specific users if at all possible.
6) Our Exchange admins are also concerned about the load the XML and the traffic generated between Workfront and Exchange will cause. Will we see any significant increase in utilization? I know this is a difficult to say because of server and users, but we'd like a ball part idea of what we can expect.
7) Overall are you satisfied with how the XML is working? Does it make your job easier working on projects in Workfront?
Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.