Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

A filter challenge involving ownership and portfolios

Level 10

I have a request from the Planners to create a filter:

• Projects I Own (Project ¬ª Owner ID -Equal- $$USER.ID)
  • and Projects Owned by "Jennifer" that are in the same Portfolio I am
  • and Projects Owned by "Bob" that are in the same Portfolio I am

Basically Jennifer and Bob project manage a very specific type of project as inhouse/embedded vendors. So the main Planner is still responsible for budgets and timing of these special projects that Jennifer and Bob handle under the main Planner's sphere of influence. So they need to pull Jennifer and Bob's applicable projects into burn reports, etc.

I'm stuck on dealing with the "same Portfolio I am in"…I know each Planner could make their own filter (so a specific Portfolio can be used as criteria), but we'd prefer to deploy a single filter that works for everyone.

Is this possible?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

What do you mean by "in the same portfolio I am"?

Level 10

Another way:

• and Projects Owned by "Jennifer" that are in the same Portfolio I am a member of
  • and Projects Owned by "Bob" that are in the same Portfolio I am a member of

Or:

• and Projects Owned by "Jennifer" that are in the same Portfolio that $$USER.ID is a member of
  • and Projects Owned by "Bob" that are in the same Portfolio that $$USER.ID is a member of