Leiste mit Community-Erfolgen erweitern.

GELÖST

how to turn on option hours in task summary

Level 1

Hello to everyone

I have been reading most of topics about configuration about summary overview, but i cant figure out how to enable the option hours in task summary view, just to simplify  the hour load, please help me with. 

Thnk you

Themen

Anhand von Themen werden Community-Inhalte kategorisiert und Sie können so relevanten Inhalt besser finden.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Korrekte Antwort von
Community Advisor

I think I know which option you want to enable, because I did the same for users.

It wasn't clear at first and I had to consult this with the support, but basically ensuring above 2 settings should be enough.

1. confirm on a given object user's access:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1715688563080.png

2. make sure users can see "hours" on a given object and global settings allow to log time against work (home & summary):

Rafal_Bainie_1-1715688694409.png

you can read that as 3 settings

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten

Community Advisor

Hi @HugoZa 

there are few things to consider:

• make sure user has access rights on an object that allow to log hours
  • layout templates settings: "hours" need to be enabled for projects, tasks, issues (wherever you want to log time)

Hope this helps

Rafal

Level 1

Hello Rafal,

Thank you for your answer,  I have system administrator rights I have been trying to configure in both ways  Setup- interface-layout templates -home and summary

and also in  the Setup- timesheet hours-Preferences, but  i can find  that config in the summary view, im add and image to have a better understaning.

Thank you to everyone

Korrekte Antwort von
Community Advisor

I think I know which option you want to enable, because I did the same for users.

It wasn't clear at first and I had to consult this with the support, but basically ensuring above 2 settings should be enough.

1. confirm on a given object user's access:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1715688563080.png

2. make sure users can see "hours" on a given object and global settings allow to log time against work (home & summary):

Rafal_Bainie_1-1715688694409.png

you can read that as 3 settings

Level 1

I really appreciate your support.  now is working correctly to my teammates.

five stars for you my friend ️ Thank you