Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Why is my scenario jumping routes during a cycle?

Level 4

My scenario has a router that splits into two routes. One is the fallback (although having no fallback but mutually exclusive filters makes no difference). The routing is based on the existence of a form on a project. Two bundles travel through the scenario. The first bundle spots the form is in place and moves on to the end. The route includes a couple of text aggregators. The second bundle takes the same route because the form is in place (same project) and it runs the route it should but this time it also jumps onto the other route and runs one of the two text aggregators, skipping the first couple of modules on that alternate path. The second path has never fired so I cannot see why this should happen. I've attached a picture showing this. The scenario is trying to gather document approval details (approvers, statuses & dates) and paste the lot into a custom form on the project the tasks that hold the document being approved sit. Thanks v much

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7

I am curious..... did you ever figure this one out? I would guess that the aggregator in the second path has a source module that is in the first path?? maybe....

0694X00000G6mVqQAJ.png

Level 4

Hi Brandon

br

Thanks for your email. I've not had a minute to work this out but I've checked the module the flow jumps to and all the source modules are either in the same path or before the router, so not from the path that is being processed before the jump. It's a but odd. My hunch is that it's an aggregator issue. Time to break out the Troubleshooting tool. I'll let you know.

br

Thanks again.

br

Stuart