Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Uploading documents after marking the project status to complete

Level 2

Hi Team, I am uploading documents back in Workfront from a third party system through fusion. My goal is to mark the project complete after all the documents are uploaded.

The problem I face is once the first document is uploaded, it gets to the next 'update record' module (that changes the status to complete) and not letting other documents to upload. To avoid this, I am taking an error handler route -i.e change the status to planning - upload document and again marking it complete. Its working well, but I feel something is off here. Please help if any other fix is available. 

ElanR1_1-1691721910473.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I would add an Iterator and then add a filter right before the update status to make sure that it's the last bundle of "total number of bundles" before you mark the status complete.

Like this:

Screenshot (8).png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Try putting an array aggregator in between the upload document and the project status module, and link the array to your source that you're pulling your documents from.

Level 2

Thanks for the response. Its still not working for me.

It happens from the second operation, Is there any possibility to finish all the operations before going to the last module? 

ElanR1_0-1691806514793.png

ElanR1_1-1691806591991.png

ElanR1_2-1691806687410.png

Correct answer by
Level 4

I would add an Iterator and then add a filter right before the update status to make sure that it's the last bundle of "total number of bundles" before you mark the status complete.

Like this:

Screenshot (8).png