Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Key-Value Count

Level 2

Hi Team, I have five bundles in the below example and I need the count of bundles that has 'Processed' Status only. Please tell me how I can achieve it. 

ElanR1_0-1691988753578.png

4 Replies

Level 7

I am not sure if this is the best approach, but I would add a numeric aggregator with the COUNT aggregate function. Then, enable advanced settings and group the bundles by status.

In this case I'm assuming you don't want to filter status = Not Processed

Level 2

Hi Manish, It works but I will need my iterator values (source module for this numeric aggregator) to calculate if all my docs are processed matching with values coming from aggregator. If do it this way, I cannot get iterator values.

Is there any other way to get count of bundles that has "Status=Processed" in a tools>set variable. 

Level 7

Can you share a screenshot of your scenario please?

Level 2

Hi Manish, its a big one and wont fit in the screen and even if I paste the full scenario, it wont be of much help. 

Following is the output of an iterator module,I need to get count of bundles that has "Status=Processed" and "StatusProcessed" Status in a separate set variable (tools). Please help

ElanR1_2-1692018615646.png