Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need some direction on specific dev questions about Fusion

Level 4

Our Fusion automation that connects us to Dropbox and then pulls files into Workfront following the filepath of links on Projects has broken due to a recent Dropbox update. I finally have Dropbox devs involved and they are asking me to find these things:

• the name and version number of the platform and SDK/library you are using, if any
  • the steps to reproduce the issue, including relevant code snippet(s), but don't include any access or refresh token(s)
  • the full text of any error or unexpected output

I am going to just copy the text out of the ones that errored out for the second bullet point and I already have screenshots for the third, but where can I get the info for the first one? We use the Dropbox module and when I delve in I haven't seen it. If anyone can point me in that direction that would be amazing. Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

I don't have the answers to these questions, but you may want to file a support ticket with Adobe if you need questions like SDK/library, etc.  Most folks outside of Adobe Engineering likely won't know this.

Level 4

That's what I thought, but still was hoping maybe someone had an idea.