Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Need some direction on specific dev questions about Fusion

Level 4

Our Fusion automation that connects us to Dropbox and then pulls files into Workfront following the filepath of links on Projects has broken due to a recent Dropbox update. I finally have Dropbox devs involved and they are asking me to find these things:

• the name and version number of the platform and SDK/library you are using, if any
  • the steps to reproduce the issue, including relevant code snippet(s), but don't include any access or refresh token(s)
  • the full text of any error or unexpected output

I am going to just copy the text out of the ones that errored out for the second bullet point and I already have screenshots for the third, but where can I get the info for the first one? We use the Dropbox module and when I delve in I haven't seen it. If anyone can point me in that direction that would be amazing. Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

I don't have the answers to these questions, but you may want to file a support ticket with Adobe if you need questions like SDK/library, etc.  Most folks outside of Adobe Engineering likely won't know this.

Level 4

That's what I thought, but still was hoping maybe someone had an idea.