Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is it possible to update Approvers in the Task approver process using Fusion?

Level 4

Hello,

I have a Task approval process and I need to update the Approvers there to be the Original Requestor, so it won't be the same person or group. I tried to do this with the help of Fusion, but I do not see such option in the Update Record module. I tried adding and mapping User ID in Step Approver record, but got an error:

RuntimeError

[422] SPAPVR is not a top level object and can't be requested directly in internal

Is it possible in general? If so, how do I address this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't believe that you can modify an existing approval process, although I've never tried so I could be wrong. You can for sure use Fusion to build out a new approval process, however, and you could build that out to fit your needs.

Level 4

Thank you for your reply. I came to the same conclusion, just hoped that there might be some way to do this as there is such option in the Update module.

After all, I've implemented the new approval process the way they suggest in the Cookbook, but the problem with this solution is that it will create multiple approvals as it's adding a new one with each run of the scenario.

It would be much better if you could use the existing process and just replace one field value as needed.

Level 4

It would also help, if we could add Primary Contact as Approver in Task approval process. There is such option available for Issue Approval Process, but not for Task Approval Process.