Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

in modifier syntax with custom API call

Level 6

Fusion newbie here.

I've been playing around with a custom API call, trying to get it to pull requests I created in the sandbox environment; I want only those requests that fall into two specific queue topics in the request queue.

I was able to enter the queue topic criteria as part of the URL, and it gives me the expected result (showing me the three requests that fulfill the criteria):

custom api search url.png

I originally tried entering the queueTopicID criteria as items in the Query String (two items--one for the IDs and one for the in modifier), but I kept getting an empty output.  Using this method gives me a result when I include only one of the IDs, so I'm guessing I screwed up the syntax when listing both IDs.

Could someone please provide the correct syntax?  I've tried separating the two IDs multiple ways (comma, tab, etc.), but I can't seem to get it to work.  I can always use the first method, but I'd like to know how to properly structure the second method.

Thanks.

2 Replies

Level 9

Hello Kristen,

your module setup is completely right. I just double checked on our instance and it is working as expected.

So, did you perhaps chose the wrong connection (prod instead of sandbox)?

Did you also try to do the same using the Search Module?

lgaertner_2-1716803821631.png

I tried around using different approaches and it seems that not all will provide you results...

Regards

Lars

Level 6

Thanks.  I added 3 test requests in the sandbox preview (2 for queue #1 and 1 for queue #2).

The Search module works--finding all 3 requests--but with the Custom API module, it only yields a result when including a single queueTopicID value.  When I add the second value to the array, the output data is empty.