Expand my Community achievements bar.

Fusion - Custom API Module

Level 1

My team are building some Scenarios based on requirement coming from Client. The Workfront Module has its actions such has Create Record, Update records but some time they are not sufficient as they have limited capabilities.

I recently got to know about to the Custom API Module which can help to get other related information, is there any documentation for that Actions? I have found about  API explorer document but don't know how to understand them and use them.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 9

Hello Subham,

to understand what is happening in Fusion, it is always a good idea to use the DevTool.

Debug scenarios with the Adobe Workfront Fusion Devtool 

Advanced troubleshooting with the dev tool 

This shows you, how Fusion is interacting with the Workfront API. At the end all operations you can do with Fusion can also be done using the API directly, e.g. using a tool like Postman.

I could provide you with a bunch of examples on how to configure the Custom API module, but perhaps you can post some examples you would like to achieve using it.

Regards

Lars

Level 1

Hello Lars, 

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll work with my team to find out more possibilities With Workfront API.

Thanks, 

Subham