Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Accessing Fusion

Level 2

I have given a user access to Fusion in the Adobe Admin panel. They did not receive a email and are not able to access via Workfront. Any thoughts on how they get to the tool?

Thanks

Bill

7 Replies

Level 3

Just started on Fusion a couple weeks ago and I had trouble accessing Fusion as well. Tutorial says they should get an email but I didn't either. I don't know why they make it so difficult to find Fusion. You need to sign in and go to the Adobe Experience Cloud Home.
Click this Adobe Experience Home Login it should take them to your company homepage if they are signed in with their company account. Fusion should be on the quick access section, you may need to click "View All" if it's not there.

Level 2

Found it. thank you. Did you run into a loading problem? I click and the header loads but the rest of the page never loads.

Thanks

Level 3

Sometimes it takes a while for Fusion to load. I have waited an upwards of 10 minutes for it to load. Don't ask me why because I don't know why this happens sometimes things are just slow. I just keep waiting and refresh the page every once in a while and it usually comes back up. If it doesn't load ever it might have something to do with your company VPN or just consider opening a support ticket.

Level 10

Hi,

If you have a look into the developer tools of your browser, you will propably see a lot of errors when accessing Fusion the way Lawson02 mentioned. Although this is the current GUI supported by Adobe, you could also use the "old" one, which you can find under 

https://app.workfrontfusion.com/login

or

https://app-eu.workfrontfusion.com/login

if you are in Europe.

That one seems to be much more stable, but could possibly lack some functionality.

Regards

Lars

Level 3

Just took a look at the link you sent. It is considerably faster. The only thing that seems to be missing is the integrated dev tool which on the old one I assume you have to download through Chrome Extensions.