Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

DAM sync, Pulling fields from project level, attatch to proofs

Level 1

I currently have a scenerio set up, I add a proof (document) to a project task for approval, once approved the document is synced to an external Dam and transfers across. 

Before syncing, a custom form is attached (asset details) that contains the meta data that matches up with the Taxonomy in the DAM.

The issue is, this form has to be atatched to each document, sometimes upto 40 documents can be added for approval.

My plan is to add the asset details form to project details as a (proj) so once each asset is approved, it pulls the meta data from project level and attatches it to the document before sync.

The problem is the data isn't being pulled from project level and I'm a bit stuck. Can anyone help?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

William sounds like you would need to map this metadata using metadata mapping in Workfront vs. Fusion.
System setup under Documents section?

I can say if you're using Adobe Assets vs. External DAM this map / synch works seamless and is easy to setup.