Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

API Endpoint NTAG...I'm trying to figure out how to automate notifications to all users who have been tagged in an update thread at any point.

Level 2

API Endpoint NTAG...I'm trying to figure out how to automate notifications to all users who have been tagged in an update thread at any point.

I'm trying to figure out how to automate notifications to all users who have been tagged in an update thread at any point. I know the NTAG endpoint is a thing but I keep getting this error when trying to call it through a Fusion API module:

The operation failed with an error. [422] APIModel V11_0 does not support field NTAG (Note)

Any help would be appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

You can find out who is tagged in a note using the "Read a record" card for note

0694X00000CIcuoQAD.jpg

Level 2

That seems like a good start...Does that pull everyone who has been tagged in all notes on a given issue/task/project? I assume no, but thought I'd check.

Level 10

in that case you'll probably want to use a custom api module and search for notes where the project ID is equal to your selected project;0694X00000CIe9aQAD.jpg