Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Any idea how to navigate around this bug?

Level 2

I'm needing to do a search of the dashboards collection for a report (PTLSEC). 

What I want to do is to create a filter to look for an empty dashboard collection and lastViewedDate is older than 6 months ...and then delete the Report.

I thought that I could just use an Iterator ...but, I think there is a bug here.

daBellows_0-1701700755249.png

I'll open a ticket, but just curious if anyone knows a work-around.  The label for the dashboard id is dynamic, so I can't check that.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't think it's a bug, there's still a collection in the array even if it's empty, so there is something to iterate against.

I would put a filter before your iterator to check if there is an actual collection in the array, and not an empty collection.

Level 2

The problem is that it's not totally empty ...when it should be empty.  Here's a screen shot:

daBellows_0-1701705456179.png

I don't know what my filter would be to filter out the one with or without the dashboard.  Fusion always thinks that there is a collection even when there's no dashboard ...because the fields I have circled.

Community Advisor

Off the cuff, could you do something like length(keys(get({incoming array of collections};1)))>0? Get to pull the first collection in the array, keys to get a list of the keys in the collection, and then length to get the number of keys. I would think that an empty collection would return a keys array of length 0, but non-empty collections would have some length.

Community Advisor

I agree with this suggestion, even keys and length alone should be enough to identify bundles where there are dashboard IDs