Expand my Community achievements bar.

[VIDEO] Top 3 Ways to get the most from Report Scheduling

Employee

It’s me again, your "On-Demand Workfront CSM" @CynthiaBoon  with another “Top 3” video!  

This time I’m sharing my favorite ways to get the most from Scheduling Reports. In the video, I show examples of how to use this feature to get even more from all the fantastic reports you build, including: 

• Increasing logins and adoption 
  • Engaging your users with the Project Updates sent across your org 
  • Using this feature to share more than Reports 

If you haven’t had a chance to experiment with report scheduling, check out the following resources on Experience League:   

Do you have your favorite uses for Scheduling Reports? Please share in the comments section! 

Interested in new ideas and approaches? Register for our upcoming workshops on our Experience League Events page. We hope to see you soon! 

6 Replies

Level 10

Keep 'em Comin'! These video tips are rereally useful for admins to send out to team leaders, project managers, etc. Thank you.

Employee

Yay!! I'm glad they're useful!  I've got a bunch more that I'm trying to record in the next few weeks. Also, if there are any topics that you think your team leaders, and PMs would like, I'm happy to experiment. 

Thanks!

Level 10

Planner and Utilisation for sure. We need all the help we can get for these 2 areas.

One specific thing I've been trying solve is:

I'm a project manager. I have a set of "Novartis" projects for next quarter that will require 120 hours of "Scientific Editor" (role) time, 60 hours of Scientific Writer (role) time, and 160 hours of "Data Checker" (role) time from specific client teams. Do we have that capacity or do I need to get freelance help?

Something like this is what I'd love to see:

Planned vs Available.png

Employee

This is cool! I have some thoughts, but I'm going to check in with the big brains on the team and see what they think.  Maybe come up with a Top 3 Cool ideas with Job Roles? 

Hi @RandyRoberts,

Although I'm interested to see what @CynthiaBoon's big brains come up with (having concluded "Not Enough, natively", when I took a run at such charts a few years ago),  it did lead us to invent our Capacity Charts solution, which does "All That And More", which I invite those interested to consider.

Regards,

Doug

Level 7

Love the link to the dashboard   you're killin' it with the ideas!