Expand my Community achievements bar.

No Subject

Employee
In the last few User Groups, we've received feedback that one of the topics people would like to discuss in future sessions is 'change management.' I have a few different ideas for this session, but before I start planning, I wanted to get your thoughts. Would you rather attend a session on the change management around implementing Workfront in general? Or would it be more valuable to attend a session on change management as it pertains to New Workfront Experience (i.e. you've been using Workfront for awhile, but how do you get over the hurdle of rolling out the new experience)? Or both of these things? Or neither of those things and you were looking for something different! Thanks for the feedback. Excited to plan this one, just want to make sure I'm running full speed in the right direction! (BTW, if you'd rather chat with me directly you can message me here, or send a note to usergroups@workfront.com). Thanks. :)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

i think it would also be interesting to talk about Change Management outside of Workfront. A lot of times it's a new process the teams are doing, but the Workfront change is very minimal (a task added or deleted) but my users want a full Workfront training conducted not understanding they should be training on the new process not what to click within the platform. It'd be interesting to hear how others combat that, as well as other examples.

Employee

Circling back on this poll. Thank you to all who voted! Based on your feedback, we've planned an interactive User Group on August 25 on the topic of Change Management. Our very own @Leigh Burger‚ is going to talk about the anatomy of change and how to address change in your organization. We'll dive a bit deeper specifically into the change of transitioning to the new Workfront experience. Personally, I'm really excited for this one! While the content will be immediately applicable to Workfront, it will be relevant to so much more in our worlds. Hope to see you there!