Expand my Community achievements bar.

New Blog Post! Workfront Wednesday: Did You Know? A Series of Administrator Essentials - Part 3, Scale

Employee Advisor

To wrap up the 3-part series on Administrator Essentials, this week’s blog focuses on scale ‚Äî the desirable outcome for peak optimization. Scalability does not necessarily refer to adding resources or people, it’s about the presence of clear, shared goals across multiple teams and departments with established communication channels and metrics.

Click into the full blog post here to learn four recommended action items you should consider to get out of the day-to-day run activities and instead, put the focus on strategic work.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

This blog mentions that one KPI that can be tracked in custom fields is Customer Satisfaction Score. I'm interesting in learning how others are doing this.

We've been looking at ways to send our internal clients a survey after a specific task is complete plus get their feedback into Workfront so we can easily report on it.

We want to send the survey after a specific task because we have some projects where the deliverable is complete, but there are additional tasks that happen weeks or months later so the project does not end as soon as the deliverable is first completed.

Employee Advisor

@Heather Kulbacki‚ I've seen this done two different ways, one automated and one manual:

• The automated format can happen through Workfront Fusion and an integrated survey platform, ex: Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey.
  • The manual option includes using a custom form. For one customer, they used issues on a project/task with a custom form to capture client satisfaction (radio buttons). While it wasn't automated and the PM had to create the issue and assign it to the client, the data was easily reportable